The audio line of Neutrik connectors includes connectors for microphones, instruments, speakers and digital audio, not to mention adapters, patch panels and many more.
- The rearTWIST BNC and UHD BNC connectors are specifically designed for high resolution video signal transmissions.
- Due to the unique insulator and contact pin design, the connectors feature low return loss values for 4K and 8K signals.
Fiber Optics Connectors
- opticalCON® ADVANCED is a ruggedized fiber optic connection system based on LC and MPO connectors which is typically used for equipment connections, point-to-point and multi-channel routing.
- Due to its built-in, automatic dust shutters and a rugged housing, the fibers are always dust protected, and high mating cycles in harsh environments are achieved.
- Finally, opticalCON® is compatible with conventional LC and MPO connectors, at both the front and the rear of the chassis connectors. Consequentely offering users the choice of using either cost-effective, standard LC/MTP patch cables or else ruggedized opticalCON® cables.
Data & Network Connectors
- The etherCON Series is a ruggedized and lockable RJ45 Neutrik connector system optimized for pro audio, video and lighting network applications.
- Also, the etherCON range provides CAT5E, CAT6 and CAT6A functionality for every situation where a heavy duty RJ45 connection is needed.
Lockable circular cable and chassis connectors with rugged all metal housing, offering a flexible design and high contact density manufactured for small form applications in industrial environments.
Neutrik®'s powerCON series includes lockable, extremely robust and reliable 3 pole equipment (AC) connectors for professional entertainment, broadcast and industrial domains.